Project Financial AnalystTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
****Referral bonus premium $1,500.00****Process Industries division delivers complete electrification and automation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services across industries. Engineering and delivering automation solutions from device to monitoring and control make our customers get more out of their investment; digitalization solutions including collaborative operations and augmented reality help improve plant and enterprise productivity, reduce maintenance and energy costs. Our engineering, project management, services and solutions portfolio covers a wide range of industries - Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Aluminum and Cement, Data centers and Food and Beverage.As a project financial analyst, you will support the project managers throughout the execution of the projects. You will report to the business controller and will work in a dynamic and collaborative work environment. This position is a good opportunity for candidates interested in becoming a project controller.
This is a position with global grade
- Support the project managers in all the financial and commercial aspects and manage project performance.
- Assist the business controller in the preparation of financial reports, business planning, budgeting, and financial forecasting.
- Carry out the foreign exchange hedging and inter-company transactions related to the projects.
- Develop, implement, optimize the processes and procedures to improve efficiency while ensuring the quality of the information produced.
- Carry out the controls in accordance with their design and document them adequately in view of future testing of the controls and audits.
- 5 years of experience as a finance analyst / project financial analyst.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business administration. Additional years of relevant experience may compensate for the bachelor's degree.
- Work ethic, sense of responsibility and organization.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems and financial reporting software. Knowledge of SAP is definitely an asset and knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Ability to manage ad hoc requests.
- Bilingualism (French/English) both spoken and written.
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Accident insurance
- Healthcare plan
- Wellbeing program
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.For the 4th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada's top employers by Forbes Magazine and has been ranked #1 within the industry category. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and supported. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.#LI-hybrid
This job has expired.