Amsted Canada is the North American Leader in the manufacture of high quality freight and diesel engine wheels to the railroad industry. Key elements of Amsted Canada's managing philosophy include a work environment dedicated to safety, and the continuous improvement of our high quality wheels through technological advancements and employee involvement.
- 3 – 5 years manufacturing and leadership experience.
- Pro-active demonstrated safety management experience and training a definite asset.
- Post-secondary technical or business related education from an accredited college or university.
- Previous experience in decentralized maintenance, TPM or Overall Equipment Efficiency
- Knowledge of continuous improvement, Kaizen, and familiarity with Lean manufacturing an asset.
- Satisfactory PC skills are required including knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, team building, written and verbal communication skills.
Amsted Canada offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package.
This job has expired.