Marketing Operations Manager Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
****Referral bonus premium $1,500.00**** Our team is seeking an experienced and dedicated Marketing Operations Manager who will act as a central hub for project oversight, governance and support, ensuring that projects are executed effectively, on time and aligned with business objectives.You will be responsible for defining and maintaining a project governance structure, streamline and automate processes, report on projects status and facilitate team collaboration and communication.As a key member of the Marketing team, you'll enable the entire team to sucessfully deliver projects and programs to drive results. You will also manage internal and external resources that are crucial to the execution of our projects.
- Project governance structure: Establish a methodology to ensure projects run smoothly, whithin budget and on time. Manage a centralized tracking tool and share project management reports with stakeholders.
- Strategic planning and performance: Establish and maintain a framework for project selection, prioritization, and performance monitoring, ensuring that we stay aligned business goals and strategies.
- Manage and forecast resources: Manage internal marketing operations resources, forecast capacity vs demand, adjust accordingly. Oversees external operations resources, coordinating setup and acting as escalation point.
- Streamline and automate processes: Improve marketing operations performance by establishing, communicating, and reinforcing our team's processes and finding ways to automate and templatize operations and workflows.
- Facilitate collaboration, communication, and progression: Support project progression by guiding efficient communication between team members and involving the right people at the right time.
- Operations oversight and budget tracking: Act as single point of contact for marketing operations requests from other departments, becoming the reference for PO process and gate keeper for marketing budget.
- Drive innovation towards Marketing Operation: Exercise creative thinking and share knowledge to drive innovation in project delivery, cross-functional collaboration, and idea generation.
- Annual strategy: Use project performance tracking insights to actively participate in strategic discussions and development of the annual marketing strategy.
- A bachelor's degree in business, Administration, marketing, or related field and minimum 8 years of experience in relevant positions
- Confirmed knowledge of project management, PMP certification or similar would be advantageous
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset and ability to structure information and workflows
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to details and technicalities
- Strong leaderhsip skills and experience in a supervisory position
- Great communication skills in English and in French
- Positive spirit with the ability to innovate and thrive in a dynamic, changing and often pressure-packed environment.
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Healthcare plan
- Accident insurance
- Wellbeing program
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.For the 8th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada's top employers by Forbes Magazine. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, Canada's Greenest Employers and in 2021 Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and support-ed. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage appli-cants to self-identify in the application process.ABB's Military Reservist Policy offers Canada's Reserve Force members the flexibility to undergo military training and activities while maintaining job security, seniority, pay, benefits, and privileges as ABB employees, including up to 15 paid working days per year for training, as well as extended leave for operations both in Canada and abroad, ensuring seamless career integration with our nation's defense forces.#LI-Hybrid
This job has expired.