O2C/P2P Process OwnerTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB's Electrification organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy and generating profitable growth for the Electrification Business Area. Our 10,000 strong commercial team represents the portfolio of all Electrification Business Area Divisions in over 100 countries. Our unmatched domain expertise across key industry verticals and channels combined with our truly global footprint makes us able to deliver extraordinary business results, supporting our customers with solutions which address their current needs, whilst considering the future emerging trends such as Urbanization, Digitalization and Shift to Electricity and Sustainable Energy.
- Lead the Order-to-Cash (O2C) and the Procurement-to-Pay (P2P) processes from an internal control standpoint and ensure compliance to Global Control sets.
- Implement efficient processes that are supporting business needs while ensuring compliance with Internal Control over Finance Reporting (ICoFR), Group instructions and best practices.
- Collaborate with auditors for Process Walkthroughs, Management Testing and internal/external audits.
- Act as the local single-point-of-contact for ABB Global O2C/P2P process owners, Global Business Area internal control leads and Country IC manager.
- Collaborate with businesses and control owners to design solutions for control deficiencies on a timely basis, ensure proper communication and training sessions for implementation, as needed.
- Effectively manage and communicate changes to relevant stakeholders.
- Plan, organize and facilitate process and internal control training sessions with stakeholders.
- Support Control owners / Control performers and ensure to keep updated operation procedures and flowcharts.
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation is an asset.
- 5 years of relevant experience in a complex global organization.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects and manage different priorities.
- Strong change management skills and Internal Control mindset.
- Experience with SAP is a must.
- Bilingualism (French-English), both verbal and written skills.
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Accident insurance
- Wellbeing program
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.For the 4th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada's top employers by Forbes Magazine and has been ranked #1 within the industry category. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and supported. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.#LI-Hybrid
This job has expired.