Post-Sales SpecialistTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Installation Products Division (formerly Thomas&Betts),is the number one manufacturer of electrification products in North America with a 125-year history of providing innovation and customer- focused solutions for connecting and protecting electrical systems, as well as a unique differentiated medium voltage offering. Our products are used all around you, every day - orbiting the earth, working on Mars, on the fastest trains we ride, in the fastest cars of the world, crossing oceans, in factories producing your food, in the tallest buildings of the world, in the most modern hotels and in the walls of your home. With a portfolio of more than 200,000 products marketed under more than 38 premium brand names, our Division offerings are found wherever electricity is used. The Post-Sales Specialist coordinates between customers, sales representative, marketing, pre-sales teams and our ABB factories and distribution centers over the entire life cycle of the order. We respond to all post-sales inquiries coming from our Canadian customers including order management, delivery inquiries with our plants in Canada and elsewhere or any other administrative requests about their orders to ABB. We create value by working in team to provide proactive solution in a way which is mutually satisfactory for our customers and ABB. We are accountable for ensuring that the customer's new inquiries are responded to on time and that the solution provided meets customer satisfaction and follows our internal processes.
- Review customer requests and follow up with the internal stakeholders until completion of all necessary actions to obtain customer satisfaction.
- Identify the processes needed to be followed to solve any inquiries received from customers.
- Teamwork with other colleagues to ensure customers inquiries are responded on time.
- Participate in the growth of ABB Electrification business in Canada and collaborate actively into continuous improvements of internal processes within your team.
- College degree in administration or equivalent experience.
- 2 + years of experience in a similar environment.
- Knowledge in Salesforce and/or SAP, an asset.
- Familiarity with electrical and/or medium and low voltage products knowledge, an asset.
- Experience in a B2B organization.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple inquires simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Strong sales and customer focused orientation.
- Process improvement oriented.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Fluent in French (spoken and written) mandatory for Quebec; an asset for the rest of Canada.
- Motivated, self-starter, able to work independently.
- Demonstrated change agent.
More about us
- Accident insurance
- Retirement plan
- Wellbeing program
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.For the 4th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada's top employers by Forbes Magazine and has been ranked #1 within the industry category. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and supported. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.#LI-Hybrid
This job has expired.