Posted in General Business
3 months ago
Account Executive - Commercial Insurance
Mississauga, ON, Canada Req #2450
Monday, November 6, 2023
We're searching for a Commercial Account Executive. Are you searching for new possibilities?
Westland Insurance Group Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Account Executive in Mississauga, Ontario at our Mississauga office. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing a book of business and acting as an advisor to foster valued relationships with our commercial clients. Are you a results driven person who also loves providing exceptional client service? If so, you will love working for Westland!
Discover what' s the possibilities, with Westland.
The Westland story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibility for everyone on our team. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of clients, communities, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we're inviting amazing people like you to join us.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you'll redefine the way commercial clients buy insurance by delivering innovative solutions to help achieve Westland's growth strategy.
Interested in learning more?
Why you'll love Westland:
• An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
• Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
• Autonomy to own your own success
• Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health Amplifying Communities, a program to support causes that matter most to our employees and clients
Why we'll love You:
• Drive sales results by expanding existing insurance programs, increasing sales and cultivating new business opportunities
• Motivated to succeed and grow a book of business, along with a proven track record of customer acquisitions
• A champion of c lient service! Building authentic client relationships comes naturally to you
• Deep understanding and solid knowledge of Commercial Lines
• Minimum 5 years' Commercial Lines experience and Insurance Broker Level 2 License
• Bonus! Working towards of completion of CAIB / CIP designation
• Bonus 2! Participate in professional development courses
Once here, you'll:
• Cultivate client relationships by providing a consistently exceptional client experience from sales to service
• Uncover challenges and analyze the risks to prioritize the product/ service requirements
• Develop marketing submissions, proposals and summaries of insurance programs and negotiate best terms and conditions on behalf of our clients
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way.
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Westland, you will feel the power of community. Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability -related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at email@example.com