Project EngineerTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB's Measurement & Analytics division is among the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of smart instrumentation and analyzers. With thousands of experts around the world and high-performance digital technology, ABB's team is dedicated to making measurement easy for its industrial and energy customers to let them operate more efficiently and profitably.Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor you will make technical recommendations in various phases of customer projects to ensure successful delivery of project deliverables on time, within budget and in line with quality and safety guidelines.
- Responsible of all technical deliverables;
- Coordination of the technical aspect of the development;
- Weekly project meeting with the technical team;
- Responsible for product configuration management and related design document;
- Assemble the technical experts if necessary to establish an action plan;
- Technical interaction with client and with sub-contractors;
- Support project management for planning (strategic and execution levels);
- Participate in elaboration of standards. Perform tasks in accordance with established standards, and according to the current directives, work processes, policies, and procedures.
- Minimum B.Sc. degree in engineering, physics, electronics, mechanics or similar;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent understanding of project objectives;
- Multidisciplinary technical skills and capacity for interdepartmental interaction;
- Good understanding of Integrated Product Development;
- Strong capabilities in decision taking and pressure management;
- Bilingual French & English. Knowledge of a third language is an asset.
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Accident insurance
- Wellbeing program
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.#LI-Hybrid
This job has expired.