Customer support specialist (Temporary)Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Installation Products Division (formerly Thomas&Betts),is the number one manufacturer of electrification products in North America with a 125-year history of providing innovation and customer- focused solutions for connecting and protecting electrical systems, as well as a unique differentiated medium voltage offering. Our products are used all around you, every day - orbiting the earth, working on Mars, on the fastest trains we ride, in the fastest cars of the world, crossing oceans, in factories producing your food, in the tallest buildings of the world, in the most modern hotels and in the walls of your home. With a portfolio of more than 200,000 products marketed under more than 38 premium brand names, our Division offerings are found wherever electricity is used. For our marketing, sales, and product management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and market trends is very rewarding. In addition, helping customers around the world improve efficiency, save resources, and reduce emissions gives our work deep meaning. You will be the first and most consistent contact person for the electrification distributors and business partners of the Electrification Canada division in Iberville, Québec. Reporting to the customer service manager and using your customer service skills and knowledge, you will help resolve various customer inquiries in support of the expanded sales team.
- Respond effectively to customer requests with confidence and professionalism.
- Provide effective solutions to customers with order-related questions by coordinating with internal resources, for example Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, After-sales Service, to resolve the issue.
- Monitor the status of orders, the resolution of requests, and support for any necessary escalation.
- Ensure a positive customer experience, by providing regular updates and clarifications.
- Follow the overall process and trends in inquiries, and identify areas for improvement.
- Live in accordance with ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A post-secondary diploma.
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service, as a customer service representative.
- Good knowledge of the work, ideally in the electrical industry or in a manufacturing environment, is an asset.
- Fluently bilingual (written and spoken).
- Reactive and proactive behaviour. Proven accountability and ownership of customer issues, organized and able to operate under pressure in a high-volume team environment.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Salesforce.com, and SAP, an asset.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Wellbeing program
- Accident insurance
- Healthcare plan
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our websitewww.abb.com.\"For the 4th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada's top employers by Forbes Magazine and has been ranked #1 within the industry category. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and supported. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.#LI-Hybrid
This job has expired.