After Sales Order Entry SpecialistTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB's Measurement & Analytics division is among the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of smart instrumentation and analyzers. With thousands of experts around the world and high-performance digital technology, ABB's team is dedicated to making measurement easy for its industrial and energy customers to let them operate more efficiently and profitably.In this position, you will be a Service Order Entry Specialist.Reporting to the current Supervisor, you will act as the point of contact for requests, providing solutions to those within your expertise and forwarding others to the appropriate contacts for all customer order related inquiries.You will play a key role in streamlining administrative processes and procedures within the business.
- Ensure that orders received are consistent with quotes issued or with the various price lists.
- Perform order entry in SAP, customer communications with the Service team and the industry planner.
- Follow up on SOX and ISO requirements.
- Write professional communications, ensure knowledge is shared and that employees are informed of all changes made regarding the sales order.
- Good knowledge of the SAP computer environment.
- Methodical (great sense of organization), ability to work independently and have excellent team spirit, good judgment and demonstrate great rigor.
- Ability to follow methods and procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Bilingualism, French and English.
- D.E.C. in administration or equivalent.
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Accident insurance
- Retirement plan
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.For the 4th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada's top employers by Forbes Magazine and has been ranked #1 within the industry category. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and supported. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.#LI-hybrid