Who we are
Moneris was created as a joint investment between RBC and BMO Bank of Montreal (including Harris Bank) in December 2000. By maintaining the tradition of security and strength of our parent banks, today we are Canada's #1 payment processor, and one of North America's largest.
What you'll do
Uses reporting and analytical framework to deliver data and data solution to customers, partners, and others optimizing for reuse and effective decision management.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree required in Data Analytics, Software Engineering, Computer Science or 5-7 years of experience working in developing and following structured work processes in data development and / or analytics solution design
- MS-SQL, Power BI and Cloud experience (Azure, Snowflake) a must
- Knowledge of business analytics and performance management principles including KPI and KRI management.
- Experience in communicating progress/approach with technical and non-technical peers/clients
- Python, Pyspark, Git, an asset
What you get
- RRSP matching & defined contribution pension plan
- Flexible benefits package starting from day 1
- Extensive learning & development programs and resources - plus unlimited free access to LinkedIn Learning and Udemy courses!
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program), Educational Assistance and Recognition Program
- Employee perk program with incredible discounts for over 2,400 vendors!
- Get involved in one or many of our Moneris Committees and Employee Resource Groups - Inclusive Workplace Council (IWC), Black Employee Network, just to name a few
Learn more about how Moneris is striving to be at the forefront of Fintech
Note: We welcome and encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, people of all genders, sexual orientation and intersectional identities.
This job has expired.